INFO - STUDENT NIE EXTENSION APPLICATION (STUDENT NIE)
The application can be initiated with a maximum advance of 60 days before the expiration date.
- Original and photocopy of the form (Ex- 00) duly completed in all sections , with black pen.
- Model 790 (052 )tax Paid (16.32 euros). Must pay before submitting the application and provide a proof of payment along with the rest of the documentation.
- Original and photocopy of the passport ( first page ).
- Original and photocopy of the student NIE card ( both sides).
- 1 passport photo
- If you have changed address from the previous card in the last 2 months , you have to provide the original and photocopy of the new registration (empadronamiento).
- Original and photocopy of insurance that covers medical expenses.
- There are two options:
- Private health insurance, with full health care and hospitalization in case it was needed
- If you have CatSalut , you must bring the certificate of the “Seguridad Social”as you are entitled to health care in Spain
- ORIGINAL certificate with final marks (must be approved at least 50% of the subjects studied ) of 2013-14 course.
*You can get this certificate for free at the secretariat if you are student of the Escuela Mediterráneo.
- Original and photocopy of the enrollment certificate for 2014-2015 school year and proof of payment of tuition.
* You can get this certificate for free if you enroll in the Escuela Mediterráneo.
- Original and photocopy of financial capability proof to live in Spain. You have the following options
- Bank statement with a minimum balance of € 6,385 '44 . In the case where the application is for a period less than one year, the minimum balance is the result of multiplying € 532.51 per month X total duration (for example : 6 months x € 532.51 = € 3,195.06 ).
- Bank statement or sealed by the entity with the corresponding income movements of the last 6 months ( at least 532'51 €/month) with a minimum balance of € 3,192 '72 box.
Appointment Request (Barcelona only)
Submission of application (only for students registered in Barcelona city)
Place of submission: Rambla Guipuzcoa 74.
Hours: Monday to Thursday from 9am to 17:30 pm Friday 9am to 14pm.
Summer Hours: (from June 16 to September 15 ) from 8am to 15pm.
Metro: line 1 (red ) , NAVAS or CLOT.
Buses: 33, 34, 35, 43 , 44, 62, 71 , 192, and B20.
*Students registered in other localities have to apply at the main police station in the town.
WE ARE HERE TO HELP YOU
If you have any questions, use our chat or send your inquiry via the following form and we will contact you.
Feel free to contact with us in English, Русский язык, 日本の, 汉语, Deutsch, Français, Español o Català.