DELE A2 exam dates 2020:
- 14 of February 2020
- 17 of April 2020
- 15 of May 2020
- 10 of July 2020
- 11 of September 2020
- 2 of October 2020
- 13 of November 2020
You need to have a DELE title to obtain the following official documents:
- DELE A2: Spanish nationality.
- DELE B2: Study university degrees, do a master's degree, homologation of medical and university degrees (lawyers, architects, professors ...).
- DELE C1: Be an internal doctor resident in Spain (MIR), approval of medical certificates.
If you want to prepare for the official Spanish exam, you can come to the DELE preparation courses of Escuela Mediterráneo Barcelona.
In these courses you will practice the different sections of the exam
- Reading comprehension and use of the language.
- Listening comprehension and use of the language.
- Auditory comprehension and written expression and interaction.
- Reading comprehension and oral expression and interaction.
Before doing DELE exam you can follow next steps:
You can do a Spanish language level test of Cervantes Institute free of charge to check your level of Spanish.
Check the dates of the next official DELE exams.
You can register for the official Spanish DELE exam here.
It is very important to know the format, the structure and the requirements that are asked from you in order to take the DELE exam
Now you can practice doing a DELE Exam Model. Do not worry if you make many mistakes because with the preparation course of Mediterranean School Barcelona you can correct all those errors.
WE ARE HERE TO HELP YOU
If you have any questions, use our chat or send your inquiry via the following form and we will contact you.
Feel free to contact with us in English, Русский язык, 日本の, 汉语, Deutsch, Français, Español o Català.