Spanish nationality exam CCSE.
The Cervantes Institute prepares two required exams for Spanish nationality: DELE A2 level Spanish diploma and the CCSE test, the Test of constitutional and sociocultural knowledge of Spain that evaluates, through different tasks, the knowledge of the Spanish Constitution and social and cultural reality, one of the requirements established in the laws for the granting of Spanish nationality.
You can take the CCSE test in Escuela Mediterraneo.
- Online: https://examenes.cervantes.es/es/ccse/inscribirse.
- Email: For inquiries about CCSE / DELE Instituto Cervantes (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Phone:About nationality procedure Ministry of Justice, +34 902 007 214 / +34 91 837 22 95
Here you can access the exam questions.
25 questions about:
- government, law and citizen participation (60% of the questions).
- Spanish culture, history and society (40% of the questions).
To pass the exam you need to answer 15 questions out of 25 correctly.
Validity of the exam: 4 years
If you take the exam at Escuela Mediterraneo Barcelona we will send you an email 10-15 days before the exam with all the information:
- Date of exam.
- Enter time to the Mediterranean School Barcelona.
- Documents that you must bring on the day of the exam.
Exam CCSE 2019
|Exam dates||Registration period|
WE ARE HERE TO HELP YOU
If you have any questions, use our chat or send your inquiry via the following form and we will contact you.
Feel free to contact with us in English, Русский язык, 日本の, 汉语, Deutsch, Français, Español o Català.